Ricoh requires meter reads from your copiers prior to invoicing to ensure accurate billing. There are three convenient ways for you to submit meter reads, either online, phone or fax. If actual readings are not provided, Ricoh will estimate your monthly meter reads.
Ricoh Online Meter Submission
The preferred method to submit your meters to Ricoh is through our easy-to-use website. Equipment must be registered for our web meter program in order to submit via this on-line method.
- If your equipment is not registered, go to www.MyRicoh.com
- Once registered, you will receive a welcome letter from IKON containing a password and user name
- 10 days before your next billing cycle, you will receive an email notifying you that a meter is due
- Simply obtain the meter read(s) from your copier(s) and click on the blue hyperlink contained in your email notice. This will take you to the web site to enter your meters
- A confirmation page will display once the meters are submitted. NOTE: When reporting meters for color equipment, please report the COLOR and the BLACK AND WHITE only.
Phone or Fax
If you do not have access to the internet, you may be set up to receive a fax or a phone call from an Ricoh agent prior to your scheduled billing.
For additional questions about meters, please contact the Ricoh Customer Care Center at 1-888-456-6457.